OUR GOAL: 100% Participation
We want 100% participation from ALL students to submit a lunch application (even if you don’t think you qualify). Parents and guardians can submit a meal application online starting July 1, 2017. The application will be processed within 24 hours, and you will not have to fill out a paper application and mail it or hand it over to the Food services Manager at your child’s school.
Did you know that our school receives money from the Federal Government based on lunch eligibility? By clicking on the link you can access the online meal application.
Apply Now (Be sure to look for “REED” in the scroll down section)
Click on the ENGLISH /ESPANOL tab above and choose the language you would like to use. In order to complete the application you will need:
- Names, Dates of birth and school names for all LAUSD students including any income information for them, if they have an income.
- Names of all other household members with their income information.
- Last 4 digits of the Social Security Number of person submitting the application or indicate “I do not have one” if you do not have a Social Security Number.
- Just follow the instructions and provide the information being requested.
- Lastly after the final review, click on the submit tab and finish the application.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call the Food Services Division at 213-241-3366.
If you do not fill out an online application, you can receive a lunch application form in the main office, cafeteria OR Title I office (Room 103). All applications should be returned to the cafeteria OR the Title I office (Room 103). If you need help filling out the application please visit the parent center (Room 106) or Title I office (Room 103).