In an effort to raise money and resources for the victims of Hurricane Harvey, we will have a collection/donation station set up in the Cafeteria during Back to School Night with the other FOR/PTSA tables.
Please anticipate a flyer to help promote this opportunity to bring relief to those suffering from this natural disaster. We will be collecting the following:
children’s clothing of all sizes (clean and in good condition), school uniforms, and school supplies.
Cash donations will be accepted and the following links will be available for online donations:
- Houston Independent School District: http://www.houstonisd.org/Page/164281
- Greater Houston Community Foundation Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund: http://www.ghcf.org
- Global Giving Hurricane Harvey Relief Fund: http://www.globalgiving.org/harvey
- Save the Children: http://www.savethechildren.org
- American Red Cross: https://www.redcross.org/donate/hurricane-harvey
We’ll coordinate additional donations after September 4th, but let’s make a big effort to do all that we can during our Back to School event.